Petal Pushers Textured Mini Quilt
Saturday, April 15th, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Seams Sew Easy Quilt Shop’s event center, 2326 Mack Road
Learn unique techniques while making beautiful blossoms! Cheryl loves to do fabric manipulations to create 3-D effects on her quilts. These vintage sewing techniques will raise the surface of your quilt and truly impress. You’ll learn handwork heirloom smocking techniques, tucking, ruching, and more, and put them all into this mini quilt bouquet.
Quilt measures 12″x 12″. No sewing machine required.
Petal Pushers Textured Mini Quilt Supply List
Supplies you need to bring:
1. Background fabric – one fat quarter – All fabrics should be quilting cotton fabrics.
2. Vase fabric – one fat quarter
3. Various fabrics for flowers and flower centers (recommended red, pink, yellow, orange, and purple) – one fat quarter each
4. Two shades of green fabrics for leaves (at least 6-8 inches square)
5. Threads to match your fabrics (I like 50 wt threads in cotton)
7. Hand sewing needles
Iron and ironing surface provided by Seams Sew Easy
$12 Kit includes:
3. Specialty tools o be shared in class
Cheryl brings everything else for this class! You just show up ready to make some beautiful flowers!
This workshop is $50.00 for members. Non-members will be required to pay an additional $10.00 non-member fee. Additional $12 supply fee, payable to Cheryl at class