Visitors are welcome to attend two (2) meetings before membership is required. Visitors may be required to pay a small admission fee for special speakers.
Membership Has Many Benefits!
• Attend Monthly Meetings
• Receive The Ohio Valley Star newsletter, published monthly and advertise once per year
• Receive a Membership Directory
• Access to the Guild Library during monthly meetings & may Borrow Books
• Opportunities to attend Small Groups to learn, share & have fellowship
• Eligible to attend Workshops with Priority Registration
• Eligible to attend Guild Retreats and Sew-In’s (must be a member to participate)
• Eligible to Vote, when voting occurs
• Receive a Membership Card. Some local Quilt Shops give a Discount to OVQG members
• Encouraged to utilize OVQG Services, participate in and help with Activities
• Annual Membership Dues are $30; due January 1st. Renew prior to Jan 1 to be listed in the directory.
• New members may join at any time. New members who join after July 1 only pay $15 for their first (partial) year.
• Special Note: Due to COVID-19, paid members for 2020 were automatically renewed for 2021 @ no charge. No forms necessary.
• Members aged 90 and above become Honorary Lifetime Members
How Do I Join?
• Download, Complete and Submit this Membership Form, along with Membership Dues
• If not registering in person, Mail completed form to: Ohio Valley Quilters’ Guild
c/o Shelby Baxter
6375 Pawnee Ridge Dr
Loveland, OH 45140
• Membership Dues may be paid via one of the following methods:
1) ONLINE – Add to Cart, then mail completed form to the above address
2) US MAIL – Mail Membership Form and Check payable to OVQG
3) IN PERSON – Turn in completed Membership Form & payment (cash or check only) at the Membership table during a monthly guild meeting
• Note: Membership cards will be available for pickup during the next in-person guild meeting. If you prefer your card to be mailed to you, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your membership form.
• CONTACT US