Friday June 2, 2022, 10 AM to 4 PM
Kramer’s Sew and Vac., 9907 Montgomery Rd
Kit Fee paid at time of class.
The Tuscany Poppies Class is one that welcomes beginners as well as intermediate wool appliqué stitchers wanting to learn wool appliqué and add embroidery to their work. For those wanting to use Apliquick© tools there will be instruction using cotton fabric. The Tuscany Poppies have a sky blue background and can be created either in a poppies orange or pale pink. It is a 10″ block that can be used as a pillow or hanging. It is a part of the Tuscany Quilt.
Supplies you need to bring:
1. Size 20 & 24 Chenille Needles
2. Scissors to cut wool and thread
3. Milliner Needle Size 1 ( I prefer Tulip needles and will have them for purchase)
4. Small Iron and Pressing Mat
6. White Chalk Marking Pencil (Sewline)
7. Small light if desired
1. The wool and cotton kit
3. four spools of size 5 Eleganza© perle cotton thread,
4. 2 sheets of Softfuse, Apliquick interfacing and
5. wool thread for whipstitching
Members may take this class for $50; Non-members must add this non-member workshop fee. Additional $53 kit fee payable to Felice on the day of class.