**Special note: Paid members for 2020 are having membership extended through 2021- No Charge.**
Regardless of how you pay, please download, print and fill out THIS form. Mail to the address provided in the upper right corner on the form.
You can pay via this product (PayPal) or mail a check made out to OVQG, sent with the above form.
If you would like a membership card, please also enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your form.
Those having your membership extended into 2021 do NOT have to fill out another registration form UNLESS you have had a change in your contact information: mailing address, email, primary phone number. If any of those have changed, please resubmit your registration with the new information, so that the Guild knows how to contact you.
For more information on membership, click HERE
Ohio Valley Quilters’ Guild was founded in April, 1981 by people interested in preserving the heritage of quilting, promoting excellence in the art and communicating old and new ideas. It is in pursuing these goals that OVQG provides a variety of services for its members.
- Brief business meetings are followed by show and Tell during which members and guests are invited to share their quilt projects by display and brief explanation. Meetings are followed by educational and informative programs by members and guest speakers.
- Each member receives a copy of The Ohio Valley Star, published 11 times annually.
- Access to the guild library.
- Prioritized access to Guild workshops.
- Discounts offered at local quilt shops for guild members. (must inquire at time of purchase)
- Volunteer opportunities.